Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if I have to go outside of the event and want to come back in? Sorry, no re-entry permitted.
- Does the ticket price include food? Ticket price includes main and cultural stage entertainment along with cooking exhibitions and corporate giveaways. Food Beverages and certain kid zone features are additional. Bring enough to support our arts and crafts village.
- Are there any safety considerations in place (EMT)? A full EMT station will be located on the venue along with paramedics patrolling the crowd.
- Does the event provide parking? Parking is not provided by this event.
- Is Jerk the only food being offered? Although jerk food is the theme of our festival, we have 30 food booths that sell a variety of food choices.
- Can I bring my lawn chair? We encourage you to bring a lawn chair and/or towel to make yourself feel comfortable.
- Can I bring in my own food and drinks? No food or liquids will be allowed into the venue.
- Will alcohol be served? No alcohol will be served.
- Will there be cash machines on site? ATMs will be provided at the entrance and throughout the venue.
- What time should I get there? The earlier the better, gates will open at 11:30am
- Is there a minimum age for children to enter the Kidz Zone or any of the rides? Rides that have height and age restrictions will be properly marked.
- Is there any seating provided? No seating will be provided.
- What is the best way to reach by public transit? Click here for directions
- Are tickets refundable? Tickets are non-refundable.